Labels

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Raggamuffin

Brett and I were settled in bed watching Star Trek. Our current set up is having all of our belongings in one room (the rest stored in the garage), and Norah sleeps on the other side of our wall, in Brian and Andrea's library/craftroom. She goes to bed at eight o'clock. It was about 10, and we heard thumping noises.

"Like it..."
*THUMP*
"Move it..."
*THUMP*
"Like it..."
*THUMP*
"Move it move it"
*THUMP*
*THUMP*
"I like move-it move-it"

Brett hit pause and I whispered, "Where did she hear that?!" We concluded that she must have seen it on tv. We tried to muffle our giggles. What a precious, hilarious little girl.

This past Labor Day weekend was full and fun. The usual, grieving my impatience, rejoicing over wind and rain, church and house considerations, kitchen remodelling progress, farmer's market, reading, games. Hoodies. Bonfires. Coffee and hot chocolate. I am SO reveling at the prospect of the mosquitoes dying.

No comments: