Labels

Thursday, September 27, 2012

to happen exciting

Here is something. I came across it today and am impelled to do something cheering with them in a creative way, because I love the wonderful characters of the Hundred Acre Wood.

I got my Mumford album today and am listening currently. While Norah eats crackers and apple, plays on the front sunshiny porch, breathing in the air-smelling-of-bonfires.

I do not doubt God is teaching me patience for the evidence is twofold: He gave me Norah, and He did not give me any other children yet. [Brett made me add 'yet' to the end of that sentence, but he's right.] I'm very thankful for patience. Really, very. Often angry about it, but not today.

  
“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.

3 comments:

KimB said...

What a beauty. And I love your blue hair. I get it. Most days I'm joyful about it just being the two of us, but the non-most days can be just brutal.

KimB said...

Oh! and I'm really digging the Mumford. Super excited it exists.

aboveallshadows said...

Ha ha thanks! Brett made me add "yet" to the end of that sentence, but he's right.