Labels

Monday, October 15, 2012

hunger games

We ran out of catfood yesterday, so this morning I put some dog chow in the cat's dish and poured a little milk over it, as Norah watched. After the animals were taken care of I asked Norah what kind of cereal she wanted: “Mommy, I want some of what Quorra's having.”

Norah pinched her finger in the storm door, so I wrapped a piece of ice in a towel and had her hold it against her hand. When her finger was better she wanted to eat the ice cube and I said okay. A couple minutes later, “I ate the whole ice cube and I'm STILL HUNGRY.”

breakfast with my little champion

2 comments:

Katri said...

Haha! Love these stories. Nikkels has been sneaking the dog food whenever he can....a pantry full of food and he goes for the dog food! Ha!

Rachel S-H said...

Love it! Have a great day, Norah, Reagan and Brett!