Labels

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

what a year

Brett is now 30! and my blog has moved:

For the last year I've been posting at thegracebook.wordpress.com and what a year it has been! We paid off my student loan and our Portage only to get an equity loan to purchase an acreage in the country! When we sell our red house we hope to pay off both the equity loan and Brett's student loan. We are also certified with Safe Families for Children and had our first hosting for two weeks this fall, and then Brett started a new machinist job at Bosch - his first job in Owatonna in the five years we've lived here! Our minivan's transmission died and God provided a car with better gas mileage. We got a new puppy named Saga and I got to take an online writing class over the summer. Norah can now ride a bike without training wheels and is in first grade. Our lives have been full of grace. Come and see!

O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways,
Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before,
and lay your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high; I cannot attain it.
Psalm 139:1-6

No comments: