Labels

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

bargainmongering

Remember that $10 OFF Kohls coupon I got a summer dress for Norabel with? I got another one.

Apparently they are desperate for my few cents (although this time I spent a whopping $2 - dang, they got me). I nearly stocked up on $5 henleys from the 80%-off rack, but found this beauty irresistible:



More deals of the day. We ordered a faucet for our clawfoot bathtub. The cheapest one at Lowes was $150 and had to be custom-ordered. No thanks. We tried to check at the ReStore but they were closed two weeks in a row. Then Brett found a
gooseneck on Ebay for under $20! Ideally we'd like a barclay to match our sink, but we'll make do with the cheaper version until we have hundreds of dollars to spare.

above: faucet we ordered
below: ideal sink-matching faucet

Oh, and I found
a grilling spatula for Brett for nineteen cents. Even though he already picked out his father's day present (a router). I figured he is worth the splurge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Those are some awesome deals! :-)