Labels

Saturday, July 2, 2011

sizzle and pop

June went out with a sizzle, and July came in with a pop (if a severe thunderstorm counts as a pop). I totally meant to post yesterday, but detasseling preparations delayed me. My next oldest brother and youngest sister are visiting for a week or so, and July 4th might hold a surprise in the home improvement before/after department! Keep your eyes pealed.

I really can't imagine a summer without detasseling (if you don't know what this is, I'm afraid no explanation can do it justice; my family's website is www.ivescleanfields.webs.com), but with farmer's markets, babysitting, church activities, and MOPS steering team stuff, as well as family plans and homemaking, I rather feel stretched thin. Thankfully God supplies the (mostly mental) strength to handle it all.

Brett delivers pizzas. Sol rallys funds/support for InterVarsity. Madi watches Norah splash in her new wading pool. I... find tart berries.

No comments: