Labels

Friday, August 19, 2011

paperdoll

I worried this might seem narcissistic, until I realized that I would love a post like this no matter whose it was! So feel free to skip this ...or indulge, and then go have your own dress-up session!

this is me
...welcome to my craft closet...


this is my wedding dress
ignore the hair... this was the best shot of the dress
and my fan wouldn't cooperate

this is a lovely cotton dress

elegant black with gorgeous back

tron costume doubles as super comfy jammies
how could I resist for only $5 @ TJMAX?!
just picture me with a glow-in-the-dark frisbee

fun print (and flowers)
maybe cute with three-quarter leggings?

from my sisters a couple birthdays ago
I love maxi dresses in theory; not as much on me.

teal sundress
I usually layer this with jeans and a sweater


I was wearing this shirt when Andrea gave me a set
of matching beading tools, identical green, purple, blue -
which I will use to create equally colorful jewelry!


the dress that started it all:
I call it "The Watercolor Dress" ($27 at Dress Barn)
shrug $5 (with $10-off Kohls coupon)
shoes $0.25 (at a garage sale)

The rest of my dress collection includes: one pink, one orange, one brown, two red, two green, and one Eowyn costume. Now, please leave imaginative comments! How would you accessorize these outfits? How should I do my hair? Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st: la la loooooove the grey dress with flower print and i think you should wear you hair down curly or wavy how it is with that dress(: but keep the dress how it is no leggings with that one.

2nd:i love the pontytail that you have with the white dress but the pony tail would prolly look better with a different outfit... with the white dress you should wear your hair down wavy or curly...

3rd:the back on the black dress is very elegant... you should wear your hair in a bun so that your back can show.. yo might have it in a bun but i cant really tell from that picture.

4th: i like the tron outfit its cute it looks like a wetsuit though i thought you were a surfer ha

5th: i think the long teal sundress looks verrrrrrrrry cute on you. it makes you look taller and slimmer(:

i want to see the other dresses now:/

Anonymous said...

that last comment with the 5comments was from me lauren liberty ives... but i dont have a gmail so i posted it from maddys gmail(: