Labels

Saturday, October 29, 2011

less is more

I am backwards. I *wish* I were backwoods... At least I'm near woods. Or what used to be woods.

Here is why I am upside-down:
I wish we only had one gas-guzzler, but we have two.
I wish we had zero tvs, but we have two large flatscreens, both gifts.
I wish we did not have a full-sized fridge as well as a chest freezer.
I wish we lived on a full acre, or more.
I wish we lived on a gravel road.

But
I am glad to have my very own laptop.
I'm grateful I don't have a cell phone.
I'm sincerely thankful I have a functional bicycle and burley carrier.
I love our compost.
I adore the fact that we only have one bathroom.
I rejoice to live in a town whose population is below 50,000.
(I'd rejoice more if it was below 5,000.)

1 comment:

annie said...

I'd be happy to take one of those flat screens off your hands...