Labels

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the order of the day


Good order is the foundation of all things.
--Edmund Burke

Order is the shape upon which beauty depends.--Pearl S. Buck

We adore chaos because we love to produce order. --M. C. Escher

Ah, how I love a good organization spurt! Does wonders for the soul.

Jewelry on a dolled-up bulletin board in my craft closet.

Ribbon and wrapping holder made out of an old frame.

Our pantry, before & after. (Thanks to Brett!!!)
We switched the door hinges to the opposite side which makes it far more convenient, and I'm sure I can think of something to put on that bare inside of the door besides a plastic bag dispenser...

It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.--Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

annie said...

As always, you inspire me. Thanks for sharing!