Labels

Friday, August 13, 2010

Listmania

Coffee brewed. Husband sent off to work. Dough mixed. Cookies and Bread baked. Dishes washed. Daughter breakfasted and dressed. Caterpillars fed. Camping menu planned. Laundry folded. Blog written... whoops! Better do that now.


Norah observes the Black Swallowtails feasting on parsley.

My brain thinks in pictures, but I have trouble remembering unless it is written down, so my pen writes in lists because it is efficient. I liked the idea a friend discovered of using her birthday as the start and end of a year of resolutions, so I am blatantly copying her with my own goals. Here are seven things I'd like to accomplish before I turn 27:


Save up for a house of our own

Lose 15 lbs


Make a dentist appointment


Finish three craft projects


Go to the Boundary Waters


Join or start a bookclub


Keep a prayer journal



Here are a few other lists that have been rumbling around in my head. The first is my parents' homeschooling lesson plans from my childhood, which my family found and gave me recently.


And here's a page out of a book Brett gave me, along with roses.

No comments: