Labels

Monday, November 14, 2011

oh the possibilites

THIS is my kitchen inspiration:

THIS is the current corner in question:

Materials (pictures below) include:
  • 2 IKEA shelves with hooks
  • 1 pallet winerack/cookbook shelf
  • a piece of pegboard & paint
My area is limited, but I want to utilize as much space as possible yet not make it look crowded. I love multi-functionality. I love natural lighting. I love brick chimneys. I love all the stuff pictured below.

idea collage... stay tuned?

4 comments:

R. Mohr said...

Sadly, I don't have any life-altering ideas for your kitchen, but I like the direction that you are heading! I look forward to the day when I own a home and can add "flair" like this. Also, I love the blog. If I had the time or patience to do it, I would love to have my own blog someday. Keep it up!

Rachel S-H said...

I wouldn't put the table in the corner, just because the Flower Child might get up there and get on the stove, plus. The rack would be good there though to store pots and pans. Easy access!

KimB said...

I use those racks with hooks to hang spoons, spice racks, whatever on two different walls of our kitchen/dining area. They were from IKEA too and I think only like $2 a piece. I love making the wall space useful. Also, I LOVE those colors. Really fabulous. I so wish we lived close because I'm pretty sure we'd be smashing friends. Ah well, at least we have long distance.

aboveallshadows said...

Thank you all. And Kim, ME TOO.

I'll keep you posted, pun intended. :)