Labels

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

back up plan

I have this sudden insatiable urge to travel somewhere far, far away. With Brett (who I'm not really sure even wants to go). I'd leave my daughter, my house, and my animals behind and only take what I can carry, which would include writing/documenting devices, clean underwear, a thermos, and chapstick.

Maybe it's because I'm disenchanted with the absence of winter/snow. Maybe it's because my dream of an acreage in the country and a dozen kids is taking too long to materialize so my imagination is perusing Plan B.

Either way, exotic places like Alaska. Marpent. Sydney. Seattle. ...all sound a little less real-life and a little more romantic then having mold allergies on a 50 degree day in Minnesota.

3 comments:

Katri said...

Not quite what you're looking for....but you are welcome to road trip up here to the northern burbs for a playdate and lunch some afternoon. Okay.....REALLY, really not what you are looking for....but it could still be fun!!!! ;-)

aboveallshadows said...

Hahaha!! Thanks for caring, Kat; I really might take you up on that. ;-)

Dawn Merz said...

Sydney! Sydney!! Forget Alaska, Marpent and Seattle! Sydney is where you want/I want you to be!! Bring Norah, though, and we will look after here while you and Brett explore. You don't even need to pack clothes for her!!