Labels

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

evaluating

As a general rule, spending some time apart from loved ones only increases your appreciation for them. I have found this to be true of my parents, siblings, daughter - and it is especially true of my husband.

Weekends are more precious than ever. Meals are simpler and so are messes. Building a routine to keep me sane all 80-as-a-matter-of-fact hours each week that I am a single parent has, so far, been successful. I have to make more decisions myself, and I can't decide if that's good or bad.

For my half-birthday today he got a promotion. SO proud of & thankful for my steady man.

In other news, we are on the verge of painting the library. Here is the start of our Portage Palette:


1 comment:

Sarah VanRaden said...

Love the portage palate! Beautiful choices.
And praying for your next couple weeks/months...God is a God of strength