Labels

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

the deadly faerie

The tool shop was tidy and inviting me to try my hand at building a box for a fairy garden, and I also had a coupon for a free four-pack of flowers, so with my Ela bell's help we made this:

  

I went inside for a mere moment, and I returned to her exclaiming how she "planted pretty flowers" in alongside her dandelions... only she had picked my April 1st Trio of crimson tulips..


Oh Me! How could I reprimand her for unintentionally murdering my favorite bouquet?




Nothing to do but make the best of it, and remember that the grass withers and the flowers fade.

2 comments:

Sweet Shadow said...

seems like somebody's ready for the "flowers need roots" talk! once she sees that roots are how plants eat, she won't make this mistake again.

aboveallshadows said...

quite right; i hope i got the point across!