Labels

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

indulge me

While I've rather tried (and failed) to keep my blog more about writing and less about pictures - and let's face it, way more people comment on facebook pics - I just cannot keep from sharing these photographic glimpses here. I am a storyteller, and facebook is not the ideal place to keep record of stories, though it does have more publicity. Three weeks from today Brett will be finished with his class and I hope to spend heaps more time with him, and perhaps at that point I will refocus my internet time to blogging, and telling stories through pictures and words here, and leave the superficiality to facebook.

 here is my beautiful daughter Elanor at Oxbow Park this morning

 buffalo gal
 I couldn't decide which of the following to post...

 one

 two

 three

four

Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

annie said...

1 & 3, side by side. Love that buffalo gal!

annie said...

I'm guessing you'd get a lot more people weighing in if you posted this on facebook. :)

By the way, I love the verse in the next post.

aboveallshadows said...

I DID post this on facebook. And shared it on two other ppl's walls. Apparently I don't have as many stalkers as I thought. Just a faithful few.

Betsy said...

Oh Reagan! Great pictures of your little buffalo gal! What an adorable girl.

Rachel S-H said...

Just daw this. They are all great pix.