Labels

Thursday, April 19, 2012

sons of adam, daughters of eve

I love understanding things and making discoveries, but am a finite being, and therein lies the tension. Defaming lies and proclaiming Truth really resonate with me. Classification systems and personality analyses fascinate me but occasionally repel, because they are imperfect. I consider myself a recovering perfectionist, yet mathematical precision does not delight me half as much as diagramming sentences with living, breathing, changing words.

I am an introvert. And, I am an extrovert. I am a human being created in the image of God.

I appreciate Adam Young's 10 Myths. I love companionship. I love sharing. I love diversity. I hate crowds. I hate cities. I hate noisiness. I process by talking/writing and listening/reading.


~

I identify more strongly with the first list. But I prefer the following advice above either:

Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor
 Romans 12:10
Let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds
Hebrews 10:24
Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.
Colossians 4:6

No comments: